Downloading Baidu Browser for PC is rather painless and very straightforward, and can be installed on your Windows 7, 8, 8.1, XP, Windows 10 and Mac computers etc with ease. Developed by BAIDU HK and already on millions of Android devices people love to have the desktop version, so here it is.
Many websites out there are saying you need an Android Emulator such as Andy or BlueStacks to run the Baidu Browser on a PC, but this is just not true. You can if you want but by clicking on the link on this page you can download direct from the official source.
Some of the main features are rather interesting, such as getting breaking news, weather reports, adding of desktop widgets and many more updates. In the latest Baidu Browser update they added Facebook and the WhatsApp Assistant, as well as a new welcome page.
Baidu Browser is there for your PC right now for safer access, faster browsing when looking on the Internet. With the additions of Finding “Discovery”, “Recommendation” and “My favourites” on three screens. The T5 engine allows for this fast browsing making life a lot easier for its users, but the best of all is that Baidu Browser can and will identify malicious websites.
Main Features Include: T5 engine is amazing because it allows for super fast opening of web pages, comes with fun access to pictures, videos, news and more. Comes with incognito mode, which basically means it does not save browsing history. It can track your habits and will then display the websites you look at the most, as well as having an address bar offering quick-search.
Fast downloading of pictures and videos is very fast indeed. Other features include Smart video playback, night mode to protect your eyes, has custom skins, gesture browsing and so much more. Just simply click on the Baidu Browser for PC link located top right.
Problems with Baidu Browser for PC
Share issues, a fix, and ask for help with Baidu Browser for PC below.
- Hassan – I am having issues with my baidu browser today. It seems to be mainly between Internet Explorer 8 and the baidu toolbar. Is there a compatibility connection problem or something?
- Karan – I have had a few issues this week connecting to game server online, is there a new update or something or new patch i am missing.
- Jobey -Baidu Browser not working for me in London, i installed onto my Sony XPX laptop and still not able to get anything up.
- Tanvi – I have never hear of this Baidu Browser, what is it and do i need it? The reason I ask is because it seems to have installed itself on my Windows laptop.
- Amit – I love the new look of Baidu Browser, and it was a good addition to add Facebook and WhatsApp.
- Aditya – I do not understand when you see everyone saying you need Bluestacks, well done For PC for the information this explains a lot.